018-Force | Dinette
Number 018 is an ode to the quiet strength that lies at the epicentre of majestic landscapes and unequivocally comes to life. We listen to ancient stories that, in all their power, have stood the test of time and still inspire us today. We lose ourselves in the undeniable purity of cold, infinite white, absolute zero, clean lines and tight angles.
- 212 pages / 21.5cmx27.5 cm
- Offset impression. Velvety soft touch cover. Printed in Quebec. Available in French only.
Dinette highlights an innovative vision of culinary culture and the art of living through its magnificent biannual paper magazine designed in collaboration with creative minds that gravitate around its universe.
018 Force is 212 pages that covers:
- Groenland aboard a sailboat
- Guardians of wild oregano in Yucatan
- On foot in the salt desert salar of Uyuni
- The Himalayan honey hunt
- Portrait of a woman fisherman in Cap Breton
- The preservation of Innu traditions at Unamen Shipu
- Transhumance in the Pyrenees
- The Calabar Carnival in Nigeria
- The initiative of the Tawlet restaurant in Lebanon